Monday, January 24, 2011

...lazyyy

I've been lazy about blogging as I am apt to do...

So while I'm waiting for paint to dry ( literally ) I kicked myself to post something up.

I'm sitting here sipping on milk tea and just thinking about how much I miss the food in Malaysia.
I just can't seem to find food like that here in the US and I realize that it can be said of many cuisines. Maybe it's the water, the dust & dirt in the air or the humidity that flavors the food. Whatever it is, I am determined to achieve as close of a taste that I can get.



Things I Miss:
Teh
Teh Tarik (Pulled Tea)
Nasi Lemak
Roti Canai
Roti Bom
Kon Lo Wonton Mee (with cha siu-a childhood favorite)
Cendol
Satay
Prawn Noodle Soup
Chicken Curry Bread
Ipoh Bean Sprout Chicken
Fruit Rojak
Asam Laksa
etc. etc. etc.

*drool*
my heart and tastebuds are aching for it......

one dish at a time I will fine tune the tastes~ watch out ;) pics soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment